Children and Youth
See Calendar and Zoom Calendar for updates
- Sunday School—Sunday School will be held during worship (or at 9:00 a.m. via Zoom when no in-person worship) each Sunday. When in-person, children will attend the first part of service with their families before being dismissed to class.
- Kids’ Sign Language Choir—Rehearsals will be held Sunday mornings before worship from 9:30 to 9:50 a.m.
- Family Sunday—The kids will be staying in church the first Sunday of the month for Family Sunday. There will be no Sunday School that Sunday, although the Nursery will be open.
- Youth Group—The Youth Group will meet once a month for planned activities. Keep an eye out in the circuit rider as well as your emails for each month’s activity.
- June 5th Worship Service—The June 5th service will include a celebration of our kids and teachers as we end another amazing Sunday school year! Please let Lisa Marciniak know if your child will be there that day to participate in the service.
Any questions, contact Lisa Marciniak, Family Ministry Coordinator, through email
(firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!