* Note that we will NOT be producing bulletins to pass out at worship. Please either print them out at home or bring a device that you can utilize in church to follow along. This is an environmental and cost saving measure.
* It is still the policy of the Annual Conference and the CDC that persons who are unvaccinated and those who have health issues stay masked when gathered indoors with others. SOV will continue to adhere to these guidelines.
* Church door open at 9:30 a.m.
* Please do not use the kitchen door as an entry way or exit if you are not a Fellowship Time host. We MUST continue to limit the number of people who are in the kitchen.
* There will not always be food at Fellowship Time, however people are welcome to gather in the Fellowship Hall after worship to chat and reconnect. If you are interested in hosting at Fellowship Time, please sign up and go over guidelines with Sandy Knapp.
* If you have a prayer, there are cards in the narthex please fill out and hand to the usher.
* Offertory plates will continue to be in the narthex please drop off your giving before worship service.
PLEASE continue to use caution, care, and respect. Do NOT judge persons who are masked in house. We do not know everyone’s story, nor is it any of our business why persons choose to mask or not mask. BE KIND to one another.